A savory way to eat your vegetables!
Consuming a diet rich in vegetables in critical to your health and your ability to prevent and fight cancer.
But vegetables never have to be boring!
Try these addictive roasted curried cauliflower florets and you won’t need to reach for the potato chips ever again.
Cauliflower contains sulforaphane, a sulfur compound that has also been shown to actually kill cancer stem cells, slowing tumor growth.
Cauliflower is also anti-inflammatory, great for your heart, and supports brain health. So, dig in and enjoy!
Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Soy Free
1 medium head of cauliflower cut into florets
3 tablespoons melted Coconut oil or Ghee or Sesame Oil
2-4 tablespoons curry powder
Freshly ground black pepper
(Optional: 1 tablespoon black mustard seeds)
¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro or mint leaves
1. Preheat Oven 450 degrees F.
2. Place oven rack in middle.
3. Toss cauliflower florets with oil or ghee, curry powder, salt and pepper, and mustard seeds (optional) in a bowl.
4. Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
5. Spread cauliflower evenly on sheet.
6. Cover with a layer of parchment.
7. Roast 15 minutes covered.
8. Remove top layer.
9. Roast another 20 minutes until tender and slightly browned.
10. Remove to serving platter.
11. Sprinkle with lemon juice and top with chopped cilantro or chopped mint leaves.