This book will change your life.
Radical Remission is a book by Kelly Turner, Ph.D. She is a scientist and a researcher and a generally outrageous, beautiful and brilliant woman.
I had the good fortune of meeting her at a the Annie Appleseed Project annual cancer conference where we were both speaking.
Kelly studied people diagnosed with cancer who actively engaged in their own healing processes, forging their own paths to health and wholeness.
She discovered that there are nine qualities that all of these people had in common.
Read this book. It will change your life, whether or not you have been diagnosed with cancer. It is about creating lives that not only promote health and wholeness, but lives of meaning and authenticity, lives that are filled with genuine happiness and inner peace.
Here are the Nine Key Factors To Staying Alive and Well: (in parentheses my added comments)
1. Radically Change Your Diet (Create a Body Where Cancer Cannot Thrive)
2. Take Control of Your Health (Make your own choices and decisions, lead your health team)
3. Follow Your Intuition (Stay congruent with your own truth, your own values)
4. Take Herbs and Supplements (Turn On Your Cancer Fighting Genes, Change the Cancer Microenvironment with Safe Non-toxic supplements)
5. Release Suppressed Emotions (Transform suffering into Wisdom and Compassion)
6. Cultivate Positive Emotions (Re-pattern your brain, your emotions and your stress response towards inner peace and joy)
7. Embrace Social Support (Accept help, love, care in all of its forms. Learn to ask for what you needs and accept support with grace)
8. Nourish and Deepen Spiritual Connection (Engage in Reflection, Contemplation, Meditation and Prayer…make meaning)
9. Have Strong Reasons for Living (Participate and Engage fully in Life. Live, Love, Connect)
Build Your Foundation for Health. Start with the Five Daily Essentials.
As Seen On: